a word about the NFL playoffs

Crap!

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap. Damn blizzard !

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap.

Dammit.

When’s baseball?

9 comments for “a word about the NFL playoffs

1. carrieinpa
    January 14, 2008 at 4:36 am

That was my comment, only because Hubby’s Colts didn’t make it through and I have to listen to him. *sigh*

2. Pete Tzinski
    January 14, 2008 at 8:29 am

(maybe if you guys cheered for better teams, this wouldn’t happen to you.)

😀

3. January 14, 2008 at 8:46 am

Pitchers and Catchers should be reporting next month, Kristine.

4. January 15, 2008 at 12:16 pm

Any new news on your stressful situation? I keep thinking about you and all this stuff you have to deal with.

5. January 15, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Not yet, I should have that report next week – but the phone calls have (knock on wood) stopped. I reported them to the FCC and the FTC and the Do Not Call registry. And after going ahead and telling my family about it last Friday (I hadn’t wanted to mention it near my mother) they all believe it could very well be nothing more than mistaken identity/phishing. But they also agree in the steps I’m taking !

6. January 15, 2008 at 12:50 pm

That’s good. Things like this just suck all around.

7. Soccer Mom
    January 16, 2008 at 6:31 pm

Yes, football sucks. But at least now I can look forward to another great season of the Texas Rangers. :curls up in fetal ball, sobbing:

8. January 16, 2008 at 8:12 pm

Texas Rangers? *checks Mariners schedule* Oooh, we’s gonna have some fun this summer 😀

9. Soccer Mom